Our carefully chosen team, made up from some of the UK’s most experienced Sea Kayak coaches will help you take your paddling to the next level. With a world class coastline for Sea Kayaking on our doorstep, and waterfront classroom and changing facilities, we have the ultimate environment to enable you to develop your skills and knowledge whilst enjoying spectacular scenery and wildlife.
To ensure you get lots of personal attention and coaching we have a maximum instructor/client ratio of 1:6. Our friendly welcoming instructors are full of passion and enthusiasm for Sea Kayaking and they will help you get the most from your paddling in a relaxed supportive environment.
For those looking for an internationally recognised professional award we also run a range of British Canoeing (Link to British Canoeing here) training and assessment qualifications. For those looking for to get a personal paddling and leadership qualification we also run a number of British Canoeing star awards.
Equipment and facilities
- A choice of over 30 sea kayak’s by P & H, North Shore, Dagger, Perception and Prijon
- Waterfront classroom and lecture facilities
- Showers and changing facilities
- Secure lockup for valuables
- A large range of paddles, Buoyancy aids, Cags, and spraydecks
- Access to Charts, Sea kayak guides, VHF radios and a range of personal safety equipment for you to try out
Showing all 6 results
British Canoeing QualificationsFrom: £320.00 Read more
L1-Introduction to Sea Kayaking£320.00 Buy product
L2-Discover Sea Kayaking Course£320.00 Buy product
L3-Intermediate Sea Kayak Course£320.00 Buy product
L4-Advanced Sea Kayak Course£320.00 Buy product
Tide, Wind & Waves£320.00 Book Now